The website www.startupluxembourg.lu (the “Website”) is provided by Luxinnovation GIE, a Groupement d’Intérêt Economique, incorporated under the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and registered with the Luxembourg Trade Register under number C16, whose registered office is at 5, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux, L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette ("Luxinnovation" or "we").
This document is intended to inform you about how Luxinnovation processes your personal data (hereafter “Your Data”) in accordance with the rules set by European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons and the processing of personal data (hereafter “GDPR”).
In all cases, Luxinnovation is committed to observing the data minimisation principle and ensures that only appropriate and relevant data are processed as required for the purposes defined.
1. Who is the Controller? Luxinnovation GIE (hereafter “Luxinnovation” or the “Controller”), incorporated and with its registered office located at 5, Avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux L-4362 ESCH-sur-ALZETTE, is the Controller, which means it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Your Data.
2. What are the personal data that are collected? Depending on your situation, the personal data Luxinnovation collects about you may include the following:
- Name(s), first name(s);
- Title, functions within Luxinnovation's client company;
- Contact details : o Fixed/mobile phone (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject); o Postal address (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject) o E-mail (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject);
- Curriculum vitae.
3. For what purposes does Luxinnovation processes Your Data, and what is the lawful basis of those processing operations? The GDPR requires that any processing be based on one of the six lawful basis it lists:
- the consent of the data subject,
- the need for the performance of a contract concluded with the data subject or pre-contractual measures at the latter’s request,
- a legal obligation,
- the protection of the vital interests of a natural person,
- the fact that the processing is required for Luxinnovation to fulfil its public interest missions or,
- the legitimate interest of the controller.
Depending on your situation and the reasons for which you are in contact with Luxinnovation, you will find below the purposes of the processing of Your Data and the applicable lawful bases. Be aware that several headings may apply to you.
3.1. If you are an employee or representative of a company that Luxinnovation supports in the context of its missions (as defined in its bylaws), Your Data are processed for the following purposes: